The theme over at the Mayzy Art challenge blog this fortnight is “Flights of Fancy”. Let your imagination run away with you and see what you can make to fit in with the theme!
I decided to do something that I never, ever, well rarely do and really go all out with the embellishments. I made a tag, because I find it much easier to really embellish smaller things as opposed to larger cards.
So not only did I go to town with the embellies, I also used quite a few dies to make this tag.and some dry embossing
- Digi Stamp: Mayzy Art’s Nimbus
- Medium: Promarkers
- Cardstock: Bazzill (no patterned paper on this card!)
- Ink: Memento chalk ink in Wheat
- Embellishments: Ribbon, WOC Flowers, Casic Grey button, East of India paper string, Martha Stewart Crafts butterfly punch, Hero Art crochet lace, Pearls from stash, Basic Grey brad, Cuttlebug Paisley embossing folder, Nellie Snellen Dies, Papermania Doily
So there is my flight of fancy! Looking forward to seeing yours!
- Totally Papercrafts – Use a Digi Image
- Sweet Stampin – Scallops
- Sarah Hurley Challenges – Dimension & texture
- Creative Belli – anything but a card
- I Love Promarkers - anything goes
- Paper Shelter Challenge - punches/dies
- Papercraft Star - embossing