I made this card at the weekend, Who knew I’d need to take the sentiment to heart at that time!
I really like the combination of grey and yellow together, kind of reminds me of the 80s. I’m pretty sure I had a yellow and grey tracksuit when I was little
My card style is evolving somewhat. I’m really addicted to stamping at the moment.
Where is the stamping? I hear you ask. I stamped the striped grey panel with a damask background stamp by Inkadinkado in Versamark and then heat embossed it with clear embossing powder. You can just about tell on this photo.
I trimmed the beautiful butterfly from one of the pages of the DCWV Mariposa paper stack
- Hero Arts Sentiment Stamp
- Inkadinkado Damask Background stamp
- Mariposa Butterfly (trimmed from one of the papers from the stack)
- Tea Stain Distress Inks
- Cupcake Cuties e-paper
Challenges I’m entering
- Fab ‘n’ Funky – Distressed
- My Time To Craft – Punches & Dies
- KB Cute Monday - Anything Goes
- Lexi’s Creations – Just a Sentiment
- Make it Monday Anything Goes
- Corrosive Challenges – Flying Things
- Stamptacular Sunday – Anything Goes
See you next time!